Sunday, May 3, 2009

Siblings Trip- Flagstaff

Every year my sisters and I and our husands go on a siblings trip. This year we went to Flagstaff. The Grand Canyon was a spur of the moment idea. We actually went to the lava tubes and on our way back to the the rental house we decided to go to the Grand Canyon. Good idea. It was really cool.


This was at the Grand Canyon. I've never been. Funny, I've lived in AZ my whole life and never been to there. This is the the guys trying to scare us. They were a little close to the edge. My sisters and I were a bit freaked out because they were so close. They did it on purpose.
Trevor and I. We had so much fun this trip. It was nice getting away and just doing what we wanted to do even if it was spur of the moment.

These pictures don't do it justice. It really was quite a sight.


Sunset at the Grand Canyon. It was beautiful and really cold. I believe the temp. was 37 degrees, but with the wind it was like 32 degrees. It was really fun. Can't wait until next year!



3 comments:

Shawna said...

warning! warning! warning!
That will be $300 more dollars for Trevor to bring his long john through this house!

Laisa said...

YAY - Hebbie's back!! You know what, I still haven't been to the Grand Canyon either (ha ha). The pics are beautiful - it looks so 'choice' (ha ha).

Tifani said...

Oh my gosh I just peed my pants from laughing at shawnas comment!!!! I say $450