Friday, May 29, 2009

Wyatt trying to blow bubbles. Cody trying to hide.
On one of our drives we found a teepee somebody made. This was taken quite a distance away.



Cheej



This fire was actually started by lighting a match on C.J.'s zipper.










Deer





We went to a look out point that Trevor found one hunting trip. This freaked me out when Wyatt was looking over the edge.








Trevor and I. This is the only picture of me on this trip. I was always behind the camera.


















Kisses Daddy!










Cody and Trevor checking out the view.
























Trevor falling over.













Cheej falling over.














Trevor and C.J. decided to climb over the edge and roll boulders off the side. Amber and I were nervous the whole time.


















































Stud muffin Cody.


















We went for hike in a nearby meadow.
This camping trip was so fun. Thank you C.J. and Amber for sharing this weekend with us. You guys rock! This trip was so relaxing and fun I can't wait to do it again. You guys made it even more memorable for us. I'm glad you came and shared it with us.



















2 comments:

Tifani said...

how fun for you guys, maybe next time we can join you! I love camping

Sue said...

Awesome pictures and so cute!!! CJ came home and made the announcement the Gardner families are going on an annual camping trip for about 3 days so you will get your wish Tif and I personally can't wait!!!